6-Week Biggest Loser Challenge

Options
I’m always trying to come up with ways to challenge myself to see how far I can push myself. So I came up with a plan. I’m a HUGE Biggest Loser fan and own 4 Biggest Loser DVD’s (30-Day Jump Start, Last Chance Workout, Power Sculpt, and Cardio Max). So I’ve decided to do a 6-Week Biggest Loser Challenge starting Oct. 1st until Nov. 12th. On the case of the DVD it says you can lose up to 30 lbs in 6 weeks. So I’m going to test that! I’d be happy with 20 lbs though! I’ve made a plan and schedule for the next 6 weeks. I have RA and I know I’ll be pushing my limits, but in my mind I don’t feel as if I have RA. I’ve been working out for the past 4 months with a few days off, so I know I’m up for the challenge. I would love to have others to join me on this journey. It’s going to be tough to find about 2 hours a day for 6 days of the week. I know I will be able to do it! If anything, please send encouraging messages or if you would like to join me, message me and I can send you the schedule I’ve prepared and we can go on this journey together! Any advice, encouragement, and prayers are all welcomed!! Also, if you want to just follow me on my journey add me and you can read my blog!

“Remember today, for it is the beginning of always. Today marks the start of a brave new future filled with what all your dreams can hold. Think truly to the future and make those dreams come true.”

Replies

• KPaden1221
    Options
    send me your schedule... i wanna TRY to do this..
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    You are an amazing woman doing great things I am so proud of you very determine and didn't let RA stop you I love it!! Many people find out they have things and let it determine there out come you have to fight back and I am glad you are living witness that it can be done!! I will be behind you all the way through the 6 weeks inbox me the details and I will see if I can join you!!

I am a big fan of the biggest loser also and this is my season that I am determine to be at goal the day of the finale this season!!
  • Breathe_Glamour
    Options
    Yea...you've definitely motivated me...this is something I'd love to do.
  • summerjoy0621
    summerjoy0621 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would love to try this with you... Please add me and send me your schedule! :tongue:
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this with you....I already have 2 out of the 4 of those DVDs so I will buy the others before then. Message me the info!
  • jpjh504
    Options
    I'm in - I've been doing 2 of the 4 dvds you mentioned already : )
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I only have the shred if the other videos are in my budget I will totally do it going to check walmart today for the prices to see!!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Is it ok if i join in on this??? i'm doing the 30 day slimdown program for the month of october and i'll be doing the biggest loser 6 week program starting beginning of november...i just thought since jillian is one of the biggest loser trainers if i could join in with u guys.
  • aklindsay
    aklindsay Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i would love to do this challenge with you! please send me the schedule. i have the cardio max, boot camp, and weight loss yoga. plus bob harper's strength video and tae bo. i'm sure i can substitute some of those for the ones you are using!

i've lost 60, but i'd really like to lose 20 or 30 more by christmas!
  • BayleeGirl
    Options
    The Biggest Loser Videos are excellent! The Last Chance workout is my favorite. The high intensity training intervals kills me! I lost my first 10 lbs with these and now I'm going back to it for the variety. If you get the Weight Loss Yoga one its great too. I did that in this morning with my husband and it was so relaxing but a good workout too!

I've just been running but I'm at a plateau in weight loss because I'm not shocking my body as much as I was with these videos! Its time for me to get back into it. Please send me your schedule and I'll do it with you!
  • momofmaddy
    momofmaddy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Do any of you have an update on how much you lose in 6 weeks while doing the 6 week biggest loser changelle? What are your thoughts on the DVD? I need to lose 40 lbs.
  • slt1068
    slt1068 Posts: 1
    Options
    Can you send me your schedule. I want to try and keep up with the challenge as well.