I loss 30 KG but i have big problem

Options
2»

Replies

• AhmedNour
    AhmedNour Posts: 10
    Options
    Personally, i would re nourish your body for a few days and try light exercise to see if you feel better. And it may be beneficial to speak to your doctor again.

now i don't do any exercise and i eat 2000 cal per day
    i will start do exercise again in apr 2014
    i will try to do 10 minute to see what will happen

thinks for your help
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Look up ocular migraines, I get them and loose vision in my left eye followed by a headache.. I know to take a Tylenol as soon as I have vision issues. Dr says its normal and nothing to worry about. They can be brought on by stress, eye straining etc.

i don't feel any migraines

I get ocular migraines, that are not accompanied by a headache (its pain free). That was what I was going to suggest.
    ( and probably unrelated lol.... we have similar heart stats too. resting heart rate 48-55 bpm and 104/74)

edited to add... you should probably eat more. I agree with everyone else that it doesnt sound like enough food!
  • AhmedNour
    AhmedNour Posts: 10
    Options
    Look up ocular migraines, I get them and loose vision in my left eye followed by a headache.. I know to take a Tylenol as soon as I have vision issues. Dr says its normal and nothing to worry about. They can be brought on by stress, eye straining etc.

i don't feel any migraines

I get ocular migraines, that are not accompanied by a headache (its pain free). That was what I was going to suggest.
    ( and probably unrelated lol.... we have similar heart stats too. resting heart rate 48-55 bpm and 104/74)

edited to add... you should probably eat more. I agree with everyone else that it doesnt sound like enough food!