Hi I am new and need inspirational friends :)

Options
Hi my name is Vicki....

I started logging my food a few days ago via my cell phone....today is the first day I have been able to sit down at the computer to log in to my account....so I am a little lost and in need of some friends :). I posted on my Facebook wall...but unfortunately no one I know currently uses this.

I am newly married and would love to lose about 30 pounds. About 12 years ago I lost 100 by doing Weigh Watchers (on my own) and exercising a bit but back then I was younger (currently 41) and had more to lose so it came off a lot easier.

Since I have hit my early 40's it is a lot harder for me to get motivated, stay on track and actual lose anything significant.

I am trying my best how to figure this all out so if you are new, or inspirational please add me. :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

Replies

• Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I also want to lose around 30lbs. Usualky exercising anf eating less has not worked for me before. This site has changed that. Having friends on here that motivate and support you helps tremendously! I owe sticking it out for this long, to the people on here. They have all been great! Only lost 2lbs so far but have lost a couple of inches. Welcome!
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    Thank you! It seems to be getting harder as I get older......NOT okay! HA! I am hoping this sites helps keep me motivated :happy: