how to reset your days of loging in?

Options
2»

Replies

• DaveMurphy6
    DaveMurphy6 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have lost my streak several times. Something I learned that when accessing the site from your phone make sure you actually log something, even water. Just visiting the site oftentimes did not count.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? Come on. I've had my streaks lost plenty of times. My ticker shows my progress and I couldn't give a toss if someone on my feed sees my streak is back to 1. Who cares?

Pick your battles.
  • Maid_Marianne
    Maid_Marianne Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    It would be more motivating if mfp counted the number of consecutive days with completed entries as a streak, instead of just the days logged in.
  • mari_pl
    mari_pl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For me, the need is exactly the opposite. I have been eating very unhealthy last 2-3 weeks, due to several things I am going through. But I have a performance in two weeks, so I want to start fresh tomorrow, as day 1 and what progress I can make until the date of the show.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    jlapey wrote: »
    Here is a link for requesting to have your days-logged reset. I've used it myself once.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

Thank you so much for this link! It even had the correct number of days there when I clicked on it. I missed a day while ex bf was in hospital on life support last year. I would like to have it back to the right number.