Down 41.8 pounds

Options
marygirl05
marygirl05 Posts: 254 Member
I started Jan. 29th 2014 and this has already been a crazy journey but one I intend to continue on. I still have over a 100 pounds to lose but I am well on my way. I am so excited to start seeing the new me and be the person I know I can be. Everyday is a new day no matter what the day before was. I have learned not to dwell in the past and to just move forward. One bad day does not have to lead to more than just that one day. I have had my bad days but i am able to get right back on track and even when I do slip up I track everything I eat so I can see what needs to be cut out. The biggest thing was when I first started I cut soda out on day one and that has helped out a lot. I drink lots of water and I have started to exercise a lot more. I am finally able to run around with my kids and not feel like I am going to die. I am so glad I found this site and all the friends I have met though here as well. I love all the support and encouragement as well. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend for we are all here together for the same reason. I am new to trying to add pics but here is the site. http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/marygirl05/library/ I wish everyone luck to reaching their goals.

Replies

• Deedle7544
    Deedle7544 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 42 pounds, that is excellent! I lost 33 and then put 20 back on, so my goal is 50 (again!)

oh well, one day at a time, right?
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    So happy for you. I too love this site because of the support and such a fantastic way to log our food. You have done such a incredible job and know you can do anything if you set your mind to it. Add me as a friend if you wish. Keep doin it....
  • marygirl05
    Options
    Yes one day at a time
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! :heart:
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is totally awesome! :bigsmile:
  • marygirl05
    Options
    thanks everyone hopefully the link has worked for you i don't really see a difference in myself as far as looks