Lost

Options
madhatter2013
madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
Is anyone else starting to think that the issue with the Malaysia plane missing sounds a lot like the series "Lost"? Just my thoughts for the day.

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    ... Maybe.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    No. There weren't enough very attractive white people on the Malaysian plane for it to be like Lost. Everyone knows interesting things only happen to very attractive white people.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I hadn't thought of that, but now that I think about it..........Yes, yes it does! And this makes me miss Hurley!! :(
  • April_KT
    April_KT Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Alot like lost!!

Radio goes out..cant contact anyone

Get far off the schedludes course so people cant find you and crash?.. hmmmm
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Please please please... NEVER BRING UP LOST AGAIN. I am still reeling from the cluster**** of emotions that show made me feel!
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    CNN broke this story 2 days ago....along with the black hole possibility. GO NEWS!! lol
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    No. There weren't enough very attractive white people on the Malaysian plane for it to be like Lost. Everyone knows interesting things only happen to very attractive white people.

^^^This.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Please please please... NEVER BRING UP LOST AGAIN. I am still reeling from the cluster**** of emotions that show made me feel!

tumblr_lp9uttrb3J1qkw341o1_r2_500.gif
  • kjwillie
    kjwillie Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes, I must admit that those thoughts have come to my mind being an extremely geeked out Lost fan. I mean, 239 people just disappear like that?? And all the strange circumstances surrounding the disappearance...who moved the island??

But then I remember that it's not a tv show, it's real life. And it's just so tragic and sad, especially for the families. I can't imagine losing someone that way. I've never liked flying and this certainly doesn't ease any concerns for taking to the air.
  • depuydt2011
    depuydt2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My friend and I have been saying that all week.
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said on Monday
    that Flight MH370 had gone down in the Indian Ocean
    with its 239 passengers and crew, citing new satellite
    data analysis.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    So... It never actually happened and we're all in some guy's death-dream?