Work Food Battle ... WON

jeffininer
jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
There was a meeting next door where Panera goodies were abundant. I wasn't part of the meeting, but the meeting leader came over afterward and offered up the box of goodies to my staff. Looking over the baked goods and pastries I was highly tempted to go after the chocolate chip cookie. But I went for the croissant. Glad I did, after looking up the nutritional information on those things!! Anyhow, I have it wrapped up and sitting in my desk drawer saved for my afternoon snack. I'm so glad i can fit that kind of yumminess into my day without breaking the bank and that I made a better treat choice than I could have other wise made!

It's the little successes we've got to celebrate, right?

What are your small daily battles that you feel like you have overcome since being on MFP?

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,646 Member
    So glad to be a large man with over 180 lbs of LBM to where I don't have to sweat 2-3 of these decisions a day and still fit in my micro and macro nutrition...
  • jeffininer
    jeffininer Posts: 204 Member
    Chocolate chip cookies seem to be a common battle.

My oldest daughter is tracked out from school and my mom was watching her yesterday. They made a big batch of chocolate chip cookies and they got sent home. So now I have a ton of cookies. When I groaned to my mom, her answer "just don't eat them" Mmm, K mom. Sure. I had 2, and they're small cookies. But darn, chocolate chip cookies are the food of gods! I just did some extra time at the gym to make up for the overage ;)