I will always prevail

Options
Hey Everyone!

I have been on MFP for a long time and through my personal trainer, learning how to eat right, and being supported by so many friends, I went from 346.6 down to 194.4. However, over the past 7 months, life kinda got in the way and my weight has gone back up to 220 lbs. I do not want to be one of those people remembered as "do you remember when she lost all that weight, too bad she gained it back?". I want to be the girl that people remember as "yeah, she kept running into so many setbacks and life obstacles but boy did you see how she kept coming back". Moving forward in life, I know that we will never stay the same and I am making the choice to move back in the direction of the 194 instead of moving in the direction of the 346.

I know that there are some truly amazing people on MFP and I am looking for you guys to help me gain my confidence back and show myself and this world that no matter what life throws at me, I will always prevail. I would love to have pals to support and who will support me. I also have a lot of knowledge and experience (since I have made ALL the mistakes and because I am stubborn, I have made the same mistakes more than once ... hence the reason I am 220 now).

Please join me!

XOXO

Replies

• jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need some more motivational friends