Starting LesMills Combat April 7th

Options
Hello everyone,
I am finishing up P90X3 and will be starting up LesMills Combat on April 7th. Anyone else starting up then?

Replies

• jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    It's in my rotation, although I don't do it exclusively.
    I do a week of Combat, a week of Focus T25, and a week of P90X3. For instance, I did Week 1 of Combat, followed by Week 1 of Focus T25, and I am in the middle of Week 1 of P90X3. Next week, I start Week 2 of Combat, and so on.

I get bored doing one workout routine, so this routine breaks up that monotony.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Right on. That's what I have liked about X3, Switches it up a bit. Still I know what you mean. When I found the hybrid schedule for insanity and P90X, I was in heaven!
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I finished P90x3 TODAY (Yahoo!) loved it but 90 days means time for a change, for me. I will start Combat on Sunday and am really looking forward to it.
  • LoseYouself
    LoseYouself Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Les Mills Combat, but I do it at my gym with a certified Combat instructor that leads a class. It's fun, challenging, and goes by quickly since I enjoy it so much. I've seen people at lower levels of fitness that don't take their workouts seriously and barely break a sweat, and then there are others that leave puddles on the floor and get really into it. The more you push, the more you'll get from it. Good luck! Stay with the fight. :D
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Right on. Good luck!
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on the 8th!
  • HedgeHugs
    HedgeHugs Posts: 80
    Options
    Been doing it at the gym for more than a year now, great class and very affective.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a new routine and ordered Combat. It should be here on the 2nd, so I'll be starting this week or at the beginning of next week. I'm looking forward to it... it looks like a lot of fun and a lot of hard work!
  • mindyvanwesten
    Options
    good luck! I am excited for the new Piyo to come out! cant wait
  • suejersey
    suejersey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Body Combat is awesome! So much fun. So empowering. Works the whole body. Burns the calories like crazy. Best workout around. I love, love, love it! I would do it every day if I could - and believe me I was never a lover of the exercise before! Enjoy!
  • bryanamb
    bryanamb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I did two rounds Combat - Ultimate Warrior" and loved it. Just started my second round of P90X3!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    I really enjoyed MMX from X3, so I am looking forward to this. I practiced Tae Kwon Do for years when I was younger and miss it. I have about 3 other people starting it with me. Gonna be fun.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    That looks like a lot of fun.
    good luck! I am excited for the new Piyo to come out! cant wait
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    First day in the bag. Combat 30! That was fun. 30 minutes, started off easy, and kicked it up a little. Got a decent sweat going. I'm sure I could have stepped it up even more, but want to get the moves down first. looking forwards to tonight's.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    First day in the bag. Combat 30! That was fun. 30 minutes, started off easy, and kicked it up a little. Got a decent sweat going. I'm sure I could have stepped it up even more, but want to get the moves down first. looking forwards to tonight's.

I started mine yesterday and can't wait for today. Combat 30 was great.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    3 days in and really liking this program so far. Had Kata 45 last night. I am finding muscles in my legs and glutes I forgot about!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    After Body Combat 60 on Sunday, Combat 30 yesterday, my shoulders are really starting to feel it. Surprisingly my glutes and legs seem to be ok. HIIT 1 tonight. My shoulders will be screaming!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a hybrid of LMC and LMP
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    not exactly starting up.... but I'm doing a lot of the Combat as my cardio in my Body For Life (3 days weights, 3 days cardio).

So far the one that kicked my butt is the HIIT. I did the first and will try the second today.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    did the second one and I LOVED IT! It has a lot of the stuff from Insanity that is hard for me to do, but they do it differently so I'm able to do it. But, it was fun ;)