Options

Replies

• V0lver
    V0lver Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Here is my hottest outfit

1506626_186839768184270_418818279_n_zps1da45e39.jpg

nice a human slinky

Once upon a time, I wouldn't have even fit in that thing..

Have you blogged about your journey or written a success story here? I'd love to read it because yours sounds like a tremendous transformation
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options

nice a human slinky

Have you blogged about your journey or written a success story here? I'd love to read it because yours sounds like a tremendous transformation

Honestly, I haven't, I actually wrote it all down in a journal, basically how I was feeling everyday vs what I was eating, to try to overcome the emotional eating etc, so maybe I will blog about it.
  • 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options

the Very Hungry Caterpillar?
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    2qc1h5y.jpg

Thread over, you win.

Agreed ^
    OP, you are gorgeous! :flowerforyou:

OP, with that LBD outlining that gorgeous figure you may have set the bar a little high

I hope that isn't the case, but with great hesitation, I am going to post a before picture of me. I just ask that everyone stay courteous and respectful.

15x6fjn.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    2qc1h5y.jpg

Thread over, you win.

Agreed ^

OP, with that LBD outlining that gorgeous figure you may have set the bar a little high

I hope that isn't the case, but with great hesitation, I am going to post a before picture of me. I just ask that everyone stay courteous and respectful.

15x6fjn.jpg

Damn nice transformation!
  • 294Rich
    Options
    2qc1h5y.jpg

Thread over, you win.

Agreed ^

15x6fjn.jpg

Wow, 2 different people! I won't ask what is happening in the second pic. lol/
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    2qc1h5y.jpg

Thread over, you win.

Agreed ^

15x6fjn.jpg

Wow, 2 different people! I won't ask what is happening in the second pic. lol/

hahaha oh god, I didn't think about that! I was at a wedding and my husband caught the garter and I caught the bouquet. I really didn't want to do it, because I knew my dress was going to be lifted up higher. :ohwell:
  • 294Rich
    Options
    OT but that reminds me of when my first boy was born, and immediately passed to my wife, I took a photo and SMS'd it to everyone with the happy news. It was only later that I noticed it was a bit rude (booby) but I was blind to it! hahaha
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    OT but that reminds me of when my first boy was born, and immediately passed to my wife, I took a photo and SMS'd it to everyone with the happy news. It was only later that I noticed it was a bit rude (booby) but I was blind to it! hahaha

Hahaha that's too funny!
  • V0lver
    Options

nice a human slinky

Honestly, I haven't, I actually wrote it all down in a journal, basically how I was feeling everyday vs what I was eating, to try to overcome the emotional eating etc, so maybe I will blog about it.

i am looking forward to reading it :)
  • V0lver
    Options
    That is one mindblowing transformation. Seriously, cant imagine the will ,determination and self control that must have taken to achieve.:flowerforyou: :drinker: And the fact that you have been so hushed about it ups the ante.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    If I could walk around all day, every day in this sort of tight awesomeness, I most certainly would. Halloween costume from 2013. I picked it because....TIGHT.

5Bhhcl6l.jpg
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    If I could walk around all day, every day in this sort of tight awesomeness, I most certainly would. Halloween costume from 2013. I picked it because....TIGHT.

5Bhhcl6l.jpg

Uhh...Will I go to Hell for thinking the thoughts I am about this picture?

If the answer was yes, could you stop thinking them? :devil: :laugh:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options

5Bhhcl6l.jpg

Uhh...Will I go to Hell for thinking the thoughts I am about this picture?

Not if you ask for forgiveness :drinker:
  • carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    698a09d6-7ec7-413f-bfba-1b1edd064c8e_zps64029e62.png
    ....still got a ways to go but im proud of myself and i can finally wear better clothes!!!!