App & computer not matching up

Options
Hi,Ive been on here for a long time but just recently started taking it allseriously. Anyhow I can't figure out why but if I add stuff in to my food diary on the laptop later when I look on my phone app it isn't always there and vice versa. but sometimes it is. Ive tried syncing it but it still doesn't jive. Is there a trick to this? Thank you :)

Replies

• Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    It's not you, the app is screwed up today! Hope it's fixed soon. Works ok on PC only at the moment.
  • jkligis
    jkligis Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm having the issue as well just with my Jawbone App and the Myfitnesspal app. It says i've eating like 200 - 300 more calories than i have logged.
  • magiklife27
    Options
    Ok good. I also noticed the app was making today yesterday so hopefully its just a bug.
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Mine was doing that yesterday and today, but the frustrating thing was it was showing I hadn't added any foods, when I had added all of breakfast and lunch before I got out of bed! Then I finally gave up and added all again on my phone, and suddenly I had duplicates of everything that had to be removed.

I was thinking, go home app, you're drunk!!