Trying to find motivation!!!

I'm a 29 year old mother of two. My last pregnancy left my body a little stretched out. I'm looking for other women out there with the same problem. My profile is open if you want to take a look.

Replies

• Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    My baby boy turns 3 months tomorrow and I'm also looking for mommies who are losing the baby weight as well. Add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • ms_lindsay
    ms_lindsay Posts: 22 Member
    I had 2 babies in 1 year so I definitely have this issue too! Both my babies were 10lbs so I have some lose skin in my low belly. My daughter was born in June 2012 so it's been a couple of years, I lost a lot of weight but I didn't stick with consistent exercise of clean eating until January of this year.
    The biggest change for me is with diet, for me, the cleaner the food, they more it shows in my belly, it is starting to shrink and the skin is starting to get a bit tighter. It'll be a process for me though considering it's been there for ahwhile. Feel free to add me and look at my diary for food ideas. I just started back up on MFP today as I am beginning a new program next week. I am trying to lose my last 10 lbs, overall I have lost over 50lbs.

:)