Have not lost weight/inches yet...?

Options
Hello -- I have been using MFP for about a month and a half and have yet to see REAL progress. I started out weighing about 255/Height 5"5 (down to 254 if I'm lucky!) and have radically changed my diet/exercise routine. I eat about 1250 calories a day (more if I exercise). I keep my carb/sugar intake low. I started working out about 3-4 times a week my first month, but I haven't been doing as much lately. I do cheat sometimes, a little bit of ice cream/bread/swigs of soda here and there but nothing substantial. I am confused as to why I am not seeing any progress since I am carrying a lot of weight... any help?

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Do you have a food scale, do you have medical conditions and can you open your diary? Answer those and we can evaluate more.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    Eating ice cream, bread, and soda is not cheating if you include it in your diary and still hit your macro and micro goals. Fat loss is based on calories, not what those calories happen to be.
  • pinkmoth
    pinkmoth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG me too. I am 5'4" 188lbs have not lost a single pound. I eat 1200-1500 cal per day. :( So frustrating.