say you've been blocked

Options

Replies

• HuggyBeahr
    HuggyBeahr Posts: 259
    Options
    I don't see how a virtual reality "friendship" is worth conserving, let alone going through the trouble of deleting your account in order to re-establish one.
    *shrugs
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    let us know who it is so we can all friend them and talk about you behind your back! :drinker:

Only if you report back to me. :bigsmile:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    let us know who it is so we can all friend them and talk about you behind your back! :drinker:

lol.

I'm curious though...if for example I get blocked by someone, can they still see my post in the forum? I've never been blocked. Maybe I need to really offend someone and test it out.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    1) Create thread
    B) Call person out
    III) Tell them publicly you're sorry for calling them out
    Step Four:) Make huge spectacle of yourself

then
    get 80's style boombox
    find out where she lives
    get tape of "In Your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel
    look like a young John Cusack

Finally, do what's best for all of humanity:

Ec2TVI1.gif
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Delete your account. Create a new one. Add that person. And don't be an *kitten* next time :drinker:

I concur!!
    This could be considered stalking (IMO). They blocked you for a reason and if you do not have a loving relationship (face to face) with them, why is it so important to get back in their good grace (IMO).

"I am in love with my computer screen" "Typed words kill" etc....
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options

lol.

I'm curious though...if for example I get blocked by someone, can they still see my post in the forum? I've never been blocked. Maybe I need to really offend someone and test it out.

Never been blocked?! You must be the perfect gentleman... I'm not positive, but I think they just don't get your private messages anymore.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I get blocked frequently. I will admit to having made another profile once to say I'm sorry. After like a year I was added back, but we don't talk anymore, I just stare at his pictures sometimes. :-( So sad.

LOL

Imagine the genders are reversed in this scenario...

That post would roll twice in one afternoon.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options

lol.

Never been blocked?! You must be the perfect gentleman... I'm not positive, but I think they just don't get your private messages anymore.

I don't think I've ever been blocked. If I have been, I certainly haven't noticed. But still, what the hell are you doing that gets you blocked so frequently??
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Send flowers, jewelry, Candidas Chocolates, Harry & David Fruit, and other delectable gifts to me... I will forward them along until you're forgiven.

Just trust me.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    "You've been blocked." There, I said it. What do I win? :wink:
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options

lol.

I don't think I've ever been blocked. If I have been, I certainly haven't noticed. But still, what the hell are you doing that gets you blocked so frequently??

They never tell me. :sad:
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    Just show up at their house unannounced and boil a bunny.
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options
    Delete your account. Create a new one. Add that person. And don't be an *kitten* next time :drinker:

and this is how stalking starts.......

OP, accept that the person in question is angry and probably justifiably so based on what you implied.

give them time to cool down and maybe reach out to you. Otherwise leave it alone.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options

OP, accept that the person in question is angry and probably justifiably so based on what you implied.

give them time to cool down and maybe reach out to you. Otherwise leave it alone.

Some people deserve a good stalk, that and a whole lot more.
  • s_yeatts
    s_yeatts Posts: 753
    Options
    I say, you're probably a creeper and there's a reason they blocked you lol
  • SexKittenlovesitrough
    Options

Some people deserve a good stalk, that and a whole lot more.

no.