Any way to add silm in 6 or need to wear HRM

Options
I was just wondering so I can do it on the days I workout to it.. Let me know if it already there somehow or if i would have to add

Replies

• fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I know that Start it Up and the Ramp it Up are already in the database.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options

Where are they I been putting in everything and can't get it to come up?
  • mmaxxy
    Options
    Hello,
    I do slim in six too...love it! I add it as circuit training plus the number of minutes.
    By the way, I am a beachbody coach so feel free to check out my site if interested in other awesome fitness programs.
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/michelemaxwell
    Have a great day!
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    Hello,
    I do slim in six too...love it! I add it as circuit training plus the number of minutes.
    By the way, I am a beachbody coach so feel free to check out my site if interested in other awesome fitness programs.
    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/michelemaxwell
    Have a great day!

thanks for the link.. i forgot where to buy stuff haha i might have to buy the butt lift one after some weight because that where all my weight is in my butt and thighs haha... and for now I will add it as circuit training thank you
  • fxdl2k2
    fxdl2k2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I added them as exercises for me, but I just noticed that the exercise database doesn't allow member additions. I started with the numbers for aerobics, general and then created a new exercise using those numbers because I don't have a HRM.
  • txmomma0889
    Options

I added them as exercises for me, but I just noticed that the exercise database doesn't allow member additions. I started with the numbers for aerobics, general and then created a new exercise using those numbers because I don't have a HRM.

Thanks
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,713 Member
    Options
    I entered mine as general aerobics, and I had my weight-loss goal set at 1 pound a week, and I averaged a pound a week for 25 weeks, so that worked pretty well for me!