The tough has just got tougher ....

Options
:cry: Hi everyone, :-)

I'm on count down for my wedding in 8 weeks time and would appreciate any advice or tips in helping me to break this plateau I'm currently experiencing, I have experinced this on and off during my course of weight loss although now it is coming upto atleast 4 weeks ( generally I lose 1 pound and then put 1 pound back during these last 4 weeks / I have lost body fat percentage however??.

Alittle background about me, I'm 34 yr female, 5ft 6 and currently weigh 182 pounds. I have seriously been using MFP for weight lost purposes since probably last year and within that time i have lost over 4 stone.

I am realistic and I don't expect to lose the further 2 stone to get me to my goal weight in 8 weeks but would be nice to shift as much as possible.

I orginally started off on 1200 kcals and gradually increased this upto 1500 as my knowledge expanded... Recently I have increased this to 1900 kcals as suggested my MFP with a weight lost of 0.5 pounds per week and on active settings.

Within the last 3 weeks I have under taken a regime of going or doing something at the gym atleast 5 x's a week ....

My exercises range from ,,,, circuit, bootcamp,, spinning...pump classes to cave training ( weight lifting etc ) my own gym sessions which can include a mixture of cardio, trx and weight training. I also have Pt with 2 different instructors due to 1 focusing on the weight lifting aspect and the other instructor works more a whole body and functional training. I will do Pt atleast once a week or sometimes I will have both Pt's in the same week.

My diet probably needs brushing up abit more although I have given up diet coke, I;ve cut down on latte from costa / starbucks etc... I try to eat porridge for breakfast.... snack on either fruit, graze boxes or protein shakes / bars if recently excerised. Generally my meals consist of meat / fish with veg ... I have a treat day and I eat pasta once or twice a week.

Not sure if it has a impact but Im also a night worker, I work from 19:30 to 07:30 either 4 or 3 times a week.

I would just like to get moving again with my weight loss ......... I really want to do this :-0

:explode: :sad: :sad: