just want to tell someone

Options
I weighed 199 pounds on January 6th. I now weigh 178 pounds. Still a way to go but getting there! Anyone else just want to tell someone too?

Replies

• getmysexybodyback
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm just starting out so I haven't lost anything yet. But reading what you wrote is really inspiring. Thank you for the motivation boost!!! :smile:
  • alisonmarytuck
    alisonmarytuck Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well fitness pal is great as a guide to keep me on track. I have not actually cut out any food that I fancy so I don't feel deprived, just cut portions and use fitness pal to help me track calories and to make me more aware of the impact of any food choices I make. Good luck and let us know how you get on
  • jennyharland1
    jennyharland1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally agree!!
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hey... I've only lost 8 lbs. so far and I want to tell someone! Losing weight is tough!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic!
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!! :) I really relate to wanting to tell people - you always have us!
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Congrats =)
  • alisonmarytuck
    alisonmarytuck Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    8 lbs is a great job!
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    That is great news! congrats to you! you have made such a great accomplishment!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up :)
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I wanted to tell someone as soon as I made it through the first 48 hrs! Lol.
    I've actually lost 16lbs, but mfp shows 7 because I lost some before I started. I have a long way to go,
    but I'm like you, I'm already excited!!
    Congrats on what you've done so far, and good luck in what you will continue to do! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyshellbelle
    ladyshellbelle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    great job x
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great job ! Congrats !
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats :smile: I started 205lbs, down to 168. Only 40 left to go
  • clfinn
    clfinn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! A high five from me. You are making progress and it will keep getting better if you put in that same work and effort. Or a little more if you decide.
  • decgirl63
    decgirl63 Posts: 15
    Options
    That is good news to hear this morning:smile:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Well fitness pal is great as a guide to keep me on track. I have not actually cut out any food that I fancy so I don't feel deprived, just cut portions and use fitness pal to help me track calories and to make me more aware of the impact of any food choices I make. Good luck and let us know how you get on

Isn't it terrific?!?!
    Congratulations and I wish you continued success!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    I look forward to seeing your "I Made It!" success thread... You can do it!
  • MandyMay
    MandyMay Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thats Great!!
    Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!