Fresh Start, New Profile need Buddies :)

Options
Hi,

I've used MFP on and off for the last 4 years and had great success when I was focused losing 50+lbs. I had some family issues to sort which threw me off for a bit but now I'm back and here to stay. Fresh start, new profile and ready for action.

This is my last chance to lose weight before I go on diabetic meds permanently and I don't want that not now not ever. I lost the weight before and got out of the diabetic bracket so I'm here to do it again and this time keep it off. I'm looking for motiviational buddies, people wanting to lose around the 90-100lb mark like me, people with diabetes etc. Don't care what gender or age you are we're all in this together :flowerforyou:

Kassey

Replies

• SportsFan41
    SportsFan41 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi...I am Kelly and I joined MFP in 2011 but fell off the band wagon in 2013. I am in it to win it now so LET'S DO THIS!!
  • DaveneGfit
    DaveneGfit Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I know what this journey can be like especially when life throws us difficult things and I think it's awesome that you are back
  • hannahbanana0428
    Options
    I just got here too, but I just found this. I'm trying to lose 45 if you want to add me. Good luck either way I hope you reach your goal! :smile:
  • krispylady
    Options
    Hi I have been on this new journey with this since Feb 3rd and strong going feel free to add!
  • jammoe130
    jammoe130 Posts: 10
    Options
    I've got about 50lbs to go but I'm already 88lbs down. Feel free to add me if you want a motivation buddy! :happy: