Any success with T25 program?

I am in between gym memberships and thinking of doing T25 to get rid of the last 20+pounds. Has anyone had any good results?

For those that do not know it is a 25 minute workout program created by this guy that created Hip Hop Abs.

Replies

• kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    By itself, no. When I started weighing, measuring, and logging my food, yes.
  • chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    I have it and tried it for a week - at the time I needed a bigger calorie burn for my goals so I switched to Turbo Jam. I will be most likely go back to T25 in the Summer. The amount I did - I did like it much better than Hip Hop abs. Sadly no success story yet though lol
  • Deb_622
    Deb_622 Posts: 694
    You definitely need to be aware of your nutrition throughout the program, but I completed the full (Alpha/Beta) program a few weeks ago and lost 15.5 pounds.

I thought it was a great program, had a good variety of workouts and keeps you challenged throughout the full program. I will say that I lost more during Alpha than I did during Beta - and even gained a little at the beginning of Beta...but, don't get discuouraged...it will come back off...Beta starts to incorporate weights, so your muscles will build and retain a bit of water in the beginning...

Good Luck!! Feel free to message or friend if you have any questions :smile:

PS - I am not a BB coach...just love these programs :smile: