Need lunch ideas that don't involve a microwave

fitmek
fitmek Posts: 277 Member
I need some lunch ideas (trying to bring my lunch more) that dont involve a microwave. Thoughts? I make salads with lunch meats and veggies from time to time, but i want to change it up without only going the sandwich route everyday.

Replies

• rog374
    rog374 Posts: 2 Member
    Pinterest really has some great ideas and boards on clean eating and on packing lunch. Also, look up food for toddlers. I have some great lunch ideas for me and husband while researching foods for picky toddlers.
  • harmony223
    harmony223 Posts: 47 Member
    I have a mini-crockpot that I use to warm up foods because I am anti-microwave. Would that be an option? Holds about 2 cups of food and warms it up in 2-3 hours (approx).
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Lentil salad: cooked lentils, sliced boiled baby potatoes, goat cheese, oil and vinegar dressing.

Optional: ground cooked turkey, bacon bits, onion, cucumber, tomato, broccoli, eat over lots of lettuce.
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    I don't use a microwave at work. I bought a lunch crockpot and it warms up the foods I bring from home while I work. It was about $20. I think you can expand your lunch menu with one of these.