Rebook Easytone and Runtones

Options
I was wondeirng if people who have the easytones use them for running... or can they not be used for that... I walk all the time now and also around college and want to get some to extra help.... would runtones be better be better for the long run... or should I get easy tones now and runtones later... I am sorry ut I just don't know what I should do

Replies

• Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I don't know... I'd be vey wary of running on anything based on balance ball technology like those shoes are supposed to be. Running can be tough enough on your body without all the added struggle to balance. I'd be way too afraid of breaking an ankle or worse running on them.
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I was wondeirng if people who have the easytones use them for running... or can they not be used for that... I walk all the time now and also around college and want to get some to extra help.... would runtones be better be better for the long run... or should I get easy tones now and runtones later... I am sorry ut I just don't know what I should do

When I bought mine, the clerk was clear that they are for walking. If you use hem for running, you could get off balance and fall, turn your ankle, etc. Be very careful if you use them for anything else than running.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I agree. I use mine for walking only. I've seen the ones for more activity/running. If you are a runner, I'd spend the extra and go straight to those.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    thanks for the info... I started a new post if you wanna help me out on that