Simply awesome..........thanks for your Inspiration
  • annsky123
    annsky123 Posts: 20
    Options
    i just dropped my jaw down woooow
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress and congrats on your new addition. Remember to stay fit but your health and the health of your baby comes first during this season of your life.
  • SallyFTW
    SallyFTW Posts: 36
    Options
    This was really touching. I actually had to share this post with a few of my friends for inspiration. Congrats.
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    holy @#*#$ ... you are like, so tiny i thought the picture was photoshopped. WOW. congratulations on your success. i am totally jealous.
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You have done so great! What is more, you will be a terrific healthy role model for your baby. Congratulations on all counts!

I really needed to read this today as I have been struggling. Thank you for sharing.
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! looking very nice! awe inspiring :)
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your story. I second what all the others have said, but I will just add that you are quite good at writing. You have an easy grace in telling a story that is hard to come by. You should think about doing more of it.
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
  • NaturallyandProperly
    NaturallyandProperly Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, didn't meant to quote your entire posting!!!

I said....

JEEZUZ girl! You look freakin' amazing!!! You are very inspirational, thank you for sharing your story! People can learn a lot from you. Good luck with your new baby! :drinker: :smile:
  • Danicacub
    Danicacub Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I skipped down to the pics and when I saw the skinny lady in the black dress, who looks about 110lbs max! I had to go back and read every word! you are inspirational! Congrats on the baby :)
  • MzNurse6870
    MzNurse6870 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss, and congratulations on the impending arrival of baby #3!
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Amazing!! And congratulations!! :D
  • RobinLynx
    RobinLynx Posts: 60
    Options
    WOW!! Love this, thank you for posting! What weight training exercises did you do for your amazing figure?

For weights I do:
    Squats
    bench press
    arm curls
    leg press
    leg extensions
    dead lifting
    Pull ups
    Bench dips
    Shoulder press
    Yoga ball push ups

Firm believer in Low reps, heavy weights
    Heavy is a relative term, so if you're interested in trying, do something that feels heavy to your own body.
    I do strength training 4x per week

6x a week I do cardio (about an hour)
    Stair master is my favorite
    then elliptical
    cycling
    treadmill

When I use the treadmill, I power walk, I can't stand the feeling of running on one. When the weather is nice I will go for runs instead of the gym for cardio, if I intend on using the treadmill.
    Thank you! Very inspiring!:happy:
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW. :flowerforyou: :love:
  • Mommy23js
    Mommy23js Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wonderful stroy! Thank you for sharing! You look young and happy, and your round belly is the best part of the last picture!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done AMAZING!!! And you look GREAT! Congrats on the upcoming addition to the family! :flowerforyou:
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats thanks for sharing your story is very inspirational. Our numbers are similar so this is very motivational for me. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!