Can't believe I made it.

Options

Replies

• natnlj
    natnlj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story and your photos!!! You are such an inspiration to SO MANY! Congratulations on your weight loss and your new family member!
  • wnt2bhlthy4me
    wnt2bhlthy4me Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person and your story inspires me. Yay for baby #3!
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    hot damn!
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love this, and I love that bump! Congrats on both accounts!
  • coquiortega
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing. You look amazingly beautiful and lean. Congrats on your 3rd baby. Keep up the good work and eat healthy always! God Bless.
  • coquiortega
    Options
    Amen to that! Words of wisdom
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look stunning, well done on being so sensible about the whole thing. I too have chocolate in the fridge as well as the healthy snacks so know exactly what you mean.

I started this week a lot more determined than recent weeks and looking at your pics has really helped.

:flowerforyou: x
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    you look crazy beautiful. just amazing!
  • melissa62094
    melissa62094 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    PLEASE tell me how you did this?! you look great! That is truly my goal and exactly what I want to look like!
  • Getit_Simpson
    Getit_Simpson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Uh-Mazing! Great story! I'm so happy for you.
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    PLEASE tell me how you did this?! you look great! That is truly my goal and exactly what I want to look like!

I do cardio 6x week
    Lift 4x week
  • BMWMomma2
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • minky_r
    minky_r Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    holy s*&^t !!....you look feakin sexy! ....thank you for posting, was just about to bite into another veg spring roll a co-worker brought ...and i stopped while reading your choice to eat or not to eat :)
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    :love: WOW!! Absolutely stunning transformation, well done and congrats on #3!
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story really resonates with me because it's similar to my own. After my daughter was born 4 years ago, we lost 4 other babies over a relatively short period of time. I dealt with it by eating and completely neglecting myself. I made the decision 4 months ago to become a healthier me, not to lose weight. Your success is inspiring!!!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm at the beginning of my journey too, so far I'm down 15-20 lbs (I fluctuate) from where I started so on my way! Thank you for your story, it actually is very similar to the mindset I've found myself in this time around. In order to lose I've found my brain needed to change first and my body second. :) Progress is progress no matter how small I'd rather lose slowly than nothing at all. :)
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    AND!!! sorry I forgot this part, congratulations and you Look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! So amazing! Gosh if I get down to 150 and could look like you I'd be one freaking happy camper!
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    simply amazing.
    i dont even know you, and i am so proud of you!

congrats on your successes, all of them. i hope to one day post a success story on here too. thank you for your inspiration!

I am also crying - thanks for sharing! :)
  • saragatch
    saragatch Posts: 12
    Options
    CONGRATS on everything!!! I am at the beginning of my weight loss adventure and your story has inspired me and motivated me to not give up. I thought dropping down to 150 would be impossible for me to do, but you have done it and I hope I can too! Here goes nothing, 2lbs down 63lb more to go!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing ... and kudos for whoever inspired and encouraged you to share.

Yours is a story worthy of sharing to inspire others. You are an overcomer!

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!