Reebook EasyTone/RunTone Vs Sketchers Shape Ups...

Options
Ignore my last post now that I know I need 2 seperate pair but I want to hear both sides of the story on these two shoes... I got to college 5 days a week and do a lot of walk and walk daily which ones would be best for me... Also to wear around town when running errands

Replies

• kleann
    Options
    I really like my Reebok Easy Tone shoes...they are stylish and comfortable. I feel like I'm running on air when I jog on the treadmil. I've had them since January and I love them!
  • rslavens
    rslavens Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also have the Reebok Easy Tone. I love them!!! They're easy to walk in, although I was having a little difficulty maintaining my balance when standing on the bleachers at a football game. Other than that, they're great. I wear them everyday to work, where I do a ton of walking, and I have had no issues with them. My fiance noticed a difference in my legs and butt, and they are MUCH better looking than the skechers.
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Easytones are very comfy!! I worn mine out I wore them so much! LOL

I tried a pair of runtone and now I want a pair of those!!
  • vickiele1
    vickiele1 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    When I started walking I bought both easy tones and sketchers. I started out with the sketchers because they simply looked like they might do more for my legs than the easy tones because of the shape of the soles. I walked in the sketchers for a couple of months. Nearly every time I walked I would develop a cramp in my left foot under my toes. It happened nearly every time - i tried watching my gait, the way I stepped in my shoes, etc. Nothing helped. Finally, I decided the pain was too great and decided to go back to my Avia's (a very light weight shoe). Then after a couple of weeks, i decided to try the easy tones that had been sitting by my door. I have been able to walk up to about 5 miles at one time with the easy tones with only mild foot burn and no cramps in my foot. You might try doing a google search - there are some interesting articles about broken ankles, etc associated with both pairs, but more with the sketchers. I think both are good shoes, but they must fit you well and you must use them for what they are intended for.

Vickie
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    wow everyone seems to like Reebok EasyTones I might have to give them a try.... and thanks vickiele I will def look it up
  • adrianhelen
    adrianhelen Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love my shape ups. I have 2 pair. I wear the black mary janes to work and I have the sneakers for anytime else. I think they are super comfortable on your feet. I feel like they really work my legs when I walk. I tried on the easy tones and I have to say I did not think they were as comfortable. Of course I only had them on for a short time.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love my shape ups. I have 2 pair. I wear the black mary janes to work and I have the sneakers for anytime else. I think they are super comfortable on your feet. I feel like they really work my legs when I walk. I tried on the easy tones and I have to say I did not think they were as comfortable. Of course I only had them on for a short time.

Are the mary janes comfortable or do they rub on the heel
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    How about MBTs? I have started to wear mine now that the weather is getting colder (they make me sweat walking in them!).

I can really feel them working my legs, especially my calves. I know that they are pricey, but the £140 pair I wanted were £55 on ebay!

x
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    The Runtones are super comfy. It's so bouncy!!