Hello everybody

Options
I first started this a while back, then got put in the hospital for a ruptured disc in the back. Today was my first day back to work, and my first day on my new diet. My doctor has put my on a 1200 cal diet. I thought I was going to faint when he told me that! LOL
I can't do alot of excersise just yet. I'll I'm allowed to do at the moment is walk short distance for excersise.
I actually found the app for MFP on my iPhone before I found the site. So I'm very excited to see such a great site to go along with the app.
I need to lose at least 160 to 170 lbs. I have more motivation this time, because my doctor says that if I don't lose my wieght I could get another ruptured disc. The first one hurt so much, I don't want that to ever happen again. Plus I'm starting to have other health issuse due to my wieght. I'm only 31 and I feel like I'm falling apart. My husband is 26 years older than I am, and he is in way better shape than I thank I have ever been in. So he is like my personal little cheering section. :-)
I look forward to getting to know everyone!

~Leslie

Replies

• sgp329
    sgp329 Posts: 184
    Options
    Your cheering section just got much larger! Glad to have you here.