Calorie help..looking to lose inches and increase muslce

Options
Need some help from the trainers or those who know better than me at this point. I am doing about 10-20 miles of biking as often as weather will allow..maybe 4-5 times a week, plus yoga on Saturday's and then workouts at home..like abs, glutes and lunges type of thing. I have NO idea anymore how many calories I need to be consuming. I feel like I am always starving. I basically eat Paleo, but with beans as well. I am 5'10, 150 at the moment and 20% body fat. Trying to decrease overall body fat and lose inches as my main goal. Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnd GO

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    5'10, 150, active, 1900-2000 calories.. Looking to lose inches and increase muscle.. you need to hit the weights and reduce your cardio.. just working abs, glutes, and lunges sound like your targeting those areas.. which is pointless.
  • CajunTexan33
    CajunTexan33 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well I bike mostly for mental health..if I don't go outside every day I feel like I am going nuts. Also I don't belong to a gym..so I just do what I can from home..
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Your calories would be hard to pinpoint actually. My maintenance is around 2000 calories..I am shorter and weigh more...older and I do lift heavy weights....

As mentioned weights will do what you want...I am not a member of a gym either I do it at home.

It has knocked 5% BF off me in 6months...and I am a lot stronger too.

Now you don't have to lift heavy, resistence training such as Bodyweight does well too along with your calorie deficet.