Getting Started!

Options
I'm Sarah and I'm a newlywed that, in a former life, played soccer like it was my job! When I was a senior in high school I tore my ACL and could no longer play competitively. It really took a toll on me-- a huge part of my life was gone! I gained about 30 pounds and then lost it (plus 15 more) in an incredibly unhealthy way. I bounced back, got where my body needed to be, and then once I met my now-husband, I became content and happy put on 15 extra pounds. Now, I want to drop the weight the RIGHT way and create healthy eating and exercise habits that I can continue for the rest of my life.

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will love it here!
  • lilbear911
    Options
    Hi!!! I'll hold you accountable and you hold me accountable! And then, sometime soon (when we reach our goals, and baby is here, and I come in town...!) We'll go out and have a girls night!!!! Good luck!!
  • basany
    Options
    Hello Sara. I am sorry to hear from your injury. I have played soccer all my life and still going... I am trying to get lighter so I can keep up with the game. I hope you get here what you are looking for. I have been a fan of the site for some weeks now. Welcome.