HELP!!! NEED NEW "ACTIVE" Friends on MFP!

Options

Replies

• miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Anyone feel free. The more the better :)
  • _connie
    _connie Posts: 3
    Options
    Hai!
    Im new here, freshy, but after one day i feel it's motivating as helll! :) So if anyone need some friend I'm here! Also feel free to add me, help by motivate or tell me what im doing wrong!!

C!
  • praisebabe
    Options
    add me too :)
  • briannagravelle
    briannagravelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there on here every day lost 101 pounds so far we can all do this !! add me anyone love having new friends
  • teetime304
    teetime304 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day logging and supporting my friends and I use Fitbit. Feel free to add me...happy to offer support!
  • minterte
    minterte Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Not alot of people I know are on here. Need to build up my support system.
  • AreUjoking2
    AreUjoking2 Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm a very active MFP'er!! Feel free to add me also, and anyone else can too!
  • bdruggles
    bdruggles Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I fell off the wagon for a bit (with disastrous results!) but I'm back and trying to log every day. I have about 5 weeks before a family 'fun run' in my town and I'm determined to be ready. I got a fitbit to track my steps and I'm pushing my pace. I must keep up with my 7 yr old!

Feel free to add me. :-)
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    im on just about everyday so feel free to add me as well
  • theseus82
    theseus82 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day unless I'm traveling. Anyone is free to add me! The more the merrier!
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for a good support group!
  • hudnharsmom
    hudnharsmom Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Add me I need new active friends too!
  • tldiet
    tldiet Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just trying to get in the swing of MFP and would love to have some one to be accountable to. Long road ahead of me, but I figure at least I started the journey. Keep posting and keep up the great work. We all need a breather at times
  • BridgettBZ
    BridgettBZ Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I want more active friends :)
  • costcomom
    Options
    Hey! I'm on every day. :) Feel free to add me. I've recently lost 22lbs in the last month by tracking macronutrients and working out daily. I'm always happy to help inspirate!! :) - Costcomom
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • jollyquilter
    jollyquilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to figure out all the goings on here at MFP. I would love to have some friends to help out as well as share with. Anyone feel free to friend me. I will try to figure out how to find this again later on.

We can all make this happen, together!
  • KristieKRN
    KristieKRN Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I just got back into it yesterday… after slacking off and on for the past year or so… Need to really get back in to it
    Good luck!
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Add me if you'd like. I'm always on.
  • reggiecornwall
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in every day.