Recent moms

Options
Ok well my 3rd and final child arrived in December so I'm fully committed to losing all my baby weight and getting back to my high school weight. I was very confident, athletic, happy and healthy. I started about 14 days ago and lost about 6 or 7 lbs. I am hoping there are other mamas out there who are in the same boat. I'm looking to find some people to group with and support each other! Anyone?

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your newest! I just had my first (a boy) at the beginning of February! Feel free to friend me!
  • mkcolombia
    mkcolombia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I had my second, a girl, the first week of december! I am also trying to lose my baby weight. there is a group called Post-partum pack and if you are breastfeeding there is one called breastfeeding support. both are good groups!
  • JBaby11113
    Options
    awesome! I'll look up those groups. Congrats on your babies!
  • ohsopoetictee
    ohsopoetictee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just had my little one 7 weeks ago and ready to shed these pounds off! GL to you ladies..
  • JBaby11113
    Options
    you too! I keep looking at myself like " how did I gain this much in 40 weeks?!" I still had some weight from my last two....
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I had my 3rd and final last September but with a c-section, I couldn't start getting back at it for a few weeks. Add me if you'd like. Here's to getting it done for the last time!
  • malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I also had my 3rd child, i had her in september. I am very committed to losing all this excess weight. I have cut out sodas, coffee creamer, strict on my calorie deficit, and 30 min Jillian Michaels dvd everyday