How many sizes are in your closet?

Options
I have narrowed it down to sizes 8, 10, 12 and unfortunately my current one, size 14.

I remember being a size 10 thinking about being a size 8 again and now 10 sounds so appealing!!

Replies

• kikif617
    kikif617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have 3 sizes in mine. 5, 7, and 9. I'm currently size 9 trying to drop back into my 7's. I was too skinny at size 5, but I was once a size 0 at 21 years old. YUCK
  • sunstarz80
    sunstarz80 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have about 3-4 sizes I think. Some bigger and some smaller than my current size. Just can't bring myself to get rid of them yet.
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Theres about 3 or 4 different sizes!
    Im diffrenet sizes depending on where I shop!
    My party dresses I like to be smaller and tighter, and my jumpers Il purposely buy in a large or extra large so they are extra comfy and baggy on me!
    All depends on the clothing type!

Saying that though, I dont think there is room to fit anything else in my wardrobe! haha
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    I have 3 sizes in mine. 5, 7, and 9. I'm currently size 9 trying to drop back into my 7's. I was too skinny at size 5, but I was once a size 0 at 21 years old. YUCK

I was never a size zero but I was a 5/7 in my 30's! Gosh I was small!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    11-8-6-5-4. The 11 is really loose and the 4 gives me muffin top, so it doesn't see any actual outside wear.
  • ser67
    ser67 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Four - 20, 18,16 and 14.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Top sizes I have small or medium. Pant sizes range from 1/2, 3/4, and 5/6. In limbo right now 5/6's are a little baggy, but 3/4's are a bit too small and no way in hell I can get into 1/2's anymore. It's always difficult for me to fit into jeans, wide hips and thin legs. :grumble:
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    20 all the way down to 4
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    5...I think I can finally start getting rid of my fat jeans now without feeling like I'm going to jinx myself....
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    XL, L. (or 31, 32 for pants). Got rid of all the smalls and mediums from a few years back.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    5...I think I can finally start getting rid of my fat jeans now without feeling like I'm going to jinx myself....

I was wearing those so you wouldn't notice me lurking. Great, time for a new outfit. :ohwell:
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Only what I wear now and a few smaller. Started at a 20/22 and I have gotten rid of the stuff too big as I have gone down because I am not going back! Currently have 14,12 and one brand I fit into an 8, go figure lol
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I have one size but they're all tailored to be smaller since I've lost lbs. I just have my clothes taken in until I hit my goal and then I'll go buy new ones.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I have sizes ranging from size 4 up to size 12. Currently, I am right in the middle of that range. Not sure why I dont get rid of the bigger sizes as I lose weight?
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options

I was wearing those so you wouldn't notice me lurking. Great, time for a new outfit. :ohwell:
    Haha! I'm pretty sure my fat jeans would fall off of you. Hmm, yep...you should probably try them on. :wink:

On another note, I'm wearing my new "un-fat" scrubs today. :bigsmile:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    My closet is cleared of all clothes except those that actually FIT me...which happens to range from small to large, 6-12, depending on the brand. Everything too big is cleared out.

Since I started in a 22/24, I never would have believed I could fit into a 6 or even 8!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    In my main closet I have 2 sizes. My current one and the one below. The spare bedroom closet has up to 3 sizes below mine (I'm an optimist! :laugh: )
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have size range UK 10 - 18 in my wardrobe. I don't want to be a size 18 anymore, and I keep trying on the 16's living in hope that some day it will happen.
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Between 2-6...but that is due mostly (I think) to vanity sizing and not my changes. I am a pretty true size 4, and have been for quite a while. We've moved a lot so I try to keep the wardrobe sort of streamlined. ;)
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Up until last week I had 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 22 and 22W.....I've gotten rid of everything 14 and up with the exception of 1 pair of size 15 pants that I like the colour of so I just belt them really tight. Doing that is starting to give me the ''pants penis'' look though, so I think it's time to get rid of those and the 13s that are starting to do the same. I'm hoping 8 is where I stop, I can probably keep my 12s and just belt them as long as I don't go down too much more.