Looking for other mom friends trying to drop baby weight!

Options
cpridmor
cpridmor Posts: 12 Member
Hi guys- I'm Crystal. I have been logging my nutrition and exercise daily for nearly a month but have yet to join the community- I am looking for support!

I had back to back tough pregnancies and difficult recoveries that left me with 50 pounds to lose- it really felt insurmountable for quite some time.

I'm a busy working mom, so I don't plan to log on all day every day to talk on the forums- but I would love to send encouraging notes to a few friends as we work on our goals!

A little about me- I have two sweet little guys, a wonderful, supportive husband, and I'm a music teacher. What really spurred me on to get things started was in January, the parent committee at my school was putting together a fundraiser and photoshopped some of us over the poster for Bridesmaids. I totally love Rebel Wilson, but it was a complete reality check when they used me as her.

31423f3c-859f-4cf1-a947-870913657049_zps39888aa0.jpg

I was the fat girl in middle school, but had completely changed my body in high school and college. Now, here I was again. Not gonna lie- that sucked.

I lost 4 pounds between Jan- the end of February, and joined MFP on March 1. Since then, I am down a total of 12 pounds! It has made all the difference to be able to track calories. I realized that I was eating way too much and not moving enough. I want to keep this good thing going- so who's with me?

(edited because I am struggling with the photo)