Crazy Canucks weigh in Septmber 29

Options
Good Day All!

I am at 153.6- I expected a lost but it pretty much been the same for the past 2 weeks. I have worked out in over a week due to surgery but start back slowly. I hope you all had a fantastic week. We can do this, just one day at a time. Hope you have a great week.

Go Canada Go!

Replies

• fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    I just found this thread - not sure if there are continuations and when you guys weigh in, but I'm joining....that's it. You can't stop me....LOL

This time last week I was 244.5 and today I am 245.8 :( That's up 1.3 pounds.....I'm going to get tough on myself and stop trying to hibernate already. I'm just north of Toronto and the weather has been fairly chilly already, but last night I put on my vest and grabbed the dogs and took them on a 30 minute walk.......By this time next week I want to have taken off the 1.3 I added this week plus another 1lb.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    sure you can join- everyone is welcome even if your not from Canada- it really is about a healthier society. Welcome. we weigh in every wednesday and if I don't start the thread then anyone can start it...All the best
  • fitterpam
    Options
    Perfect I've been looking for a Wed weigh in group :D I try to find a group that I can weigh in with every day so I can compare week over week progress. I find that if I don't weigh in every day, I eat like a mad man on weigh in day - I have a week to burn it off....Bad Pam!!!

Glad I'm not the only Crazy one.......LOL
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome Pam!

I'm right with you this week... gained 1.1lbs from last week. I'm thinking there's a couple of factors playing into my gain.
    1) It's that wonderful TOM (only the 2nd time in over a year - man I didn't miss those)
    2) I enjoyed a rather yummy turkey dinner this weekend, complete with cake
    3) Dinner & Date night with my hubby last night (way too much salt in my meal).
    I'm not discouraged though - this week is a "normal" week so I have complete control over what goes in my mouth.... I will loose the extra pound I gained this week and hopefully I little bit more.

Good work on maintaning Cyndi - it's got to be difficult not being able to be as active as you're used to after surgery. Any week that's not a gain is a great week!
  • Krystled
    Options
    Good Morning Canucks! Down 1lbs this week, yeah! Getting back into the gym is working for me. Hopefully I can keep it up all the way to Christmas. Good luck next week everyone. fitterpam, glad to have you on board!

Go Canucks Go!
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week, but I haven't been exercising so I was expecting as much. As long as I am not gaining it back I'm happy. Good job on those who lost this week and for the rest of us we just need to try a little harder. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Hey my Crazy Canucks! I have had an off month that is for sure. I feel like I kind of gave up maybe??? last week i was at a crazy 137.8!!!! what the hell did i do to myself!:noway: i seem to eat out way more, my portion sizes had gotten bigger and i wasnt exercising. very disappointed in myself. i am NOT gaining this weight back! this morning was a pleasant surprise 134.8 lbs. i worked my *kitten* off with some power yoga last night and then i went on the elliptical right after with 5 pound hand weights. i dont get this 3 pound difference tho: water weight(maybe too much salt), tom . . . i dont know what else could have caused this 3 pound loss. im off of bc now and my thyroid hormone is still quite high after my second blood tests. i guess im all messed up.

push through your struggles crazy canucks! you will see results!
  • amacd999
    amacd999 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey people!

Well weigh in tonight wasn't good but it wasn't unexpected either. Up 1lb from last week. I had issues a few days and they caught up with me. This week I need to smarten up and stop giving in to myself. No one to blame but me. It would be nice once in awhile to be able to lay blame elsewhere but nope...all on me! LOL

This week's mini goals - water, water, water...did I mention water? Oh and weigh and measure - I don sometimes but not all the time like I should.

Here's to planning for a better week!

Alannah
  • fitterpam
    Options
    I don't see a new thread - yet. I can repost when I have the time. Just want to be sure I'm staying accountable to myself :)

Last week, I had gone up 1.3lbs over the previous week and was sitting at 245.8. My goal for this week was to take it plus another 1 of it's friends and find another body to hibernate on. My weigh in this morning was 243.6 so VERY close :D I actually have had a kind of icky week - had a few over days, a few under days.....started a new exercise. So my body wasn't sure which way was up and the weight has been fluctuating incredibly much over the week. Heading to the pool tonight for aquafit and my weigh in after that is usually good :)

Hope everyone else has had a good week too!