Hello Out There!

Options
I have 30 ppunds to lose - seems like a HUGE amount - I haven't had this much weight to lose since I had my 2nd child and gained 49 pounds!!!

Replies

• Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Keep focused on you goal, look to your friends and people on these boards for support and inspiration, and you'll be just fine. Good luck on your journey.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    hey there,30 lbs aint so bad omg i had like 200lbs(probally more!!!!) i work in stones! sorry...anyways good luck and you will be done in no time at all :)
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your new lifestyle change! I love this site, it has helped me lose 38 pounds in less than 3 months. I know you will love it too. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation!
  • gmattach
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same way, I weigh as much now as when I was pregnant with my 1st child! I discovered this site many months ago and I had a lot of success with it, but got lazy and "too busy" and whatever other reasons I can come up with. LOL! I've been back for a couple of weeks and have already lost weight! The key for me is to map my calories before I actually start making the meal or eating out. It really helps me to make better decisions regarding ingredients and portion sizes. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are on your way! You've got a great support system here at MFP. We are all here to help in any way we can. You can do it!