Hello everyone

Options
Just been recommeded this site by another member , hi bikinimission.

I am starting a diet AGAIN, have a lot of weight to lose and have tried many time. In 2005 I lost 6 stone but put it all on again.

I am lacking motivation so wish me luck

Doe

Replies

• TammyBee
    Options
    Sounds like a familiar story! You will love all the support you get on this site. I believe it makes all the difference. Good Luck!!
  • doelani
    Options
    Sounds like a familiar story! You will love all the support you get on this site. I believe it makes all the difference. Good Luck!!

HI

Well done on teh 15lb loss , cannot wait til my ticker moves lol
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Hello and welcome. First thing, diets are only temporary, which is why I put the weight back on. Getting AND staying healthy is a lifestyle change. I joined MFP on Aug. 3, 2010 and I have to say it has been awesome. Tracking my food and exercise is easy and the support and motivation on here is super. The success stories on the message boards are very inspirational and motivational. When you don't think you can do it, just pull up that board and see that people have lost 50, 100 or more pounds on here and have changed their lives.

Congrats on your decision to get healthy. I'll send you a friend request. :flowerforyou:
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just been recommeded this site by another member , hi bikinimission.

I am starting a diet AGAIN, have a lot of weight to lose and have tried many time. In 2005 I lost 6 stone but put it all on again.

I am lacking motivation so wish me luck

Doe

hi an dwelcome i am new to the whole diet thing butr so far 2 and a half days in to it i am not doin to bad to be honest
    but we shall see what happens in a week lol xx
  • emkam11
    emkam11 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    also guys how do u send friend requests aas i think it wouyld be nice if i could keep up to date with how your all doin xx
  • NRuggeri
    Options
    Good morning... I am also new!
  • bikinimission
    Options
    I'm glad you made it! You'll find everyone to be really supportive and friendly no matter how much they have to lose!

Check out the motivation threads and you're also very welcome to join my Christmas Challenge (do a search for '14 Weeks To Christmas') We're currently on week three. There's a different challenge every week - week 1 was not eating any chocolate, week 2 to try to do some situps every day and this week it's to try a new form of exercise. If you're thinking about starting to walk you could do that for this weeks challenge - basically as long as you try moving your body in a way you wouldn't usually then you'll be able to claim a success this week! Even if you don't fancy our challenge then I'm sure you'll find a group or two that suit you somewhere on the boards!

Good luck with your journey and hope you find myfitnesspal to be a useful tool! Feel free to message me if you have any questions or want a chat :)
  • abroo61260
    Options
    Hello! 20 pounds by Thanksgiving or Christmas!
  • doelani
    Options
    thanks everyone for the welcome

Cannot believe I did not find this site before lol