It's been a while!

KMiYong
KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
So... I havent been here for the longest time, which I'm quite ashamed of. I'm pretty sure some of the people I knew lost quite a bit of weight and are looking so great I'll be jealous once I check it out.
I think it's just fitting I re-introduce myself here.

I'm Winter, and I'm 17 years old. I know I shouldn't have joined MFP until I'm 18, but I feel like websites for people under 18 are not fitting for me. I find those websites set your goals a little more fitting for kids of smaller sizes, and the whole overlay and idea of those websites is a bit childish in my eyes. I'm very mature for my age, although I am very silly as well, and I will be looking forward to making friends!

I admit I do not post on other people's walls and my own statuses too often, it does feel a little like a chore to do so now, but occasionally I will say a good word of congratulate on a good loss\gain (for those of you who are trying to gain some!)

Please feel free to add me and talk to me :) I will reply ASAP.

Those of you who play League of Legends and happen to stumble across this post, I play the NA server and would be very happy to play with ya'll!
My name would be SkylarKnight (just make sure you tell me you're from MFP once I accept the friendship :) )

Have a great day, everyone!
And lots of good luck, and all the other wishes.

-Winter.