Who else scrapes the blender to get every gram?

Certainly others do this. This morning as with most morning I stood at the kitchen window, visibile for the neighbors to see, and scrape my blender clean for the avocado smoothie remains. If I'm gonna get "charged" for every fraction of an ounce in my daily log, I gonna get as much of the product as I can. Ticks me off that I don't get it all out of the blender. I have also licked the top edge of the blender and used my finger to get the inside contents. (Yes, at the kitchen window.)

Then I realized I also scrape dinner pans for residual contents. (Nobody can have enough rubber scrapers, right?) And bowls, are lickable too right?

Who else does this?

Replies

• ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    I don't... I weigh what I actually eat....
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    It's wasteful to not scrape it out...:wink:
  • youngdreamer
    youngdreamer Posts: 65 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So guilty of doing this. Just had a smoothie this morning & used a spoon to clean it out as well as I possibly could.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    It's wasteful to not scrape it out...:wink:

Exactly! If I weigh my foods I am going to lick every gram/ounce of that bowl that was on the scale to eat every last gram I logged! And protein shake mixes are NOT Cheap, so those get scraped, too....
  • drosebud
    drosebud Posts: 277 Member
    Doesn't everyone, with a silicone spatula :tongue:
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Of course I do, I weigh and log what goes into the bowl/pan/whatever, not what comes out of it. :tongue:
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Not really worth shouting about though is it?
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Of course I do, I weigh and log what goes into the bowl/pan/whatever, not what comes out of it. :tongue:

If I ever even make smoothies I make a double batch so my husband can have half.... So I always with after or I don't know how much I'm actually getting. But I suppose yes i do scrape the sides into his cup