Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
1/2 cup fat free egg substitute
1/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella
1/4 canned tomato sauce
2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms

Optional: salt, black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, etc.(these ingredients are not included in the total amount of calories for this recipe)

Season tomoato sauce to taste with optional ingredients, if desired, and set aside.
Bring a small pan sprayed with nonstick spray to low heat. Pour in egg substitute. Cover and then cook for 3 minutes, or until egg "crust" starts to form.

Carefully flip your egg. Cover and cook for another minute. While egg crust is cooking, microwave chopped veggies for 30 seconds.

Next, top your egg crust with tomato sauce, cheese, and then veggire. Cover again and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. If you like, top with optional spices.

MAKES 1 SERVING

127 calories
<0.5 fat
762mg sodium
9g carbs
1.5g fiber
5g sugars
22g protein

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    1/2 cup fat free egg substitute
    1/4 cup shredded fat free mozzarella
    1/4 canned tomato sauce
    2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
    2 tablespoons chopped mushrooms

Optional: salt, black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper flakes, etc.(these ingredients are not included in the total amount of calories for this recipe)

Season tomoato sauce to taste with optional ingredients, if desired, and set aside.
    Bring a small pan sprayed with nonstick spray to low heat. Pour in egg substitute. Cover and then cook for 3 minutes, or until egg "crust" starts to form.

Carefully flip your egg. Cover and cook for another minute. While egg crust is cooking, microwave chopped veggies for 30 seconds.

Next, top your egg crust with tomato sauce, cheese, and then veggire. Cover again and cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted. If you like, top with optional spices.

MAKES 1 SERVING

127 calories
    <0.5 fat
    762mg sodium
    9g carbs
    1.5g fiber
    5g sugars
    22g protein
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Yummy! I'll have to try that one, I'm kind of in a rut as far as breakfast is concerned.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Thank You:flowerforyou: I made a copy and will fix it for supper tonight:happy:
  • DebbsHereNow
    DebbsHereNow Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I saw a show on the BBC channel where they used mashed sweet potatoes and egg and a touch of whole wheat flour for the crust... I will try both ways, thanks for the recipe
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Very very welcome :bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: