Hey All

Options
I have been on here for ages, but not been active for last 9 months.

Summery: lost weight and then must have gained back at least a stone, plus on a new contraception that could lead to weight gain, which I desperately do not want!.

So anyway hoping to lose at least the stone I have gained, and fit into my summer clothes!!!! Purdy shorts shall be worn! ahaha.

Nice to meet you all Ladies/Men, feel free to say hi, I am always up for a chat and some motivation!!!

Replies

• melenagirl81
    melenagirl81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I created a challenge group actual event starts April 1st using the 21 day Fix program or any that you want to use to achieve your goal. YOU CAN DO THIS is not just a challenge group but a place where you can meet friends people who are doing the same thing like you are losing weight and getting healthy. If you interested check out my site www.melenasreviews.com/video.htm to start getting the word CAN'T out of your head and CAN in it for good.

This is my third time at loosing weight when I began I was 235 lbs. I didn't know I was fat in 1999 when I graduated and slowly I'm losing. My goal and ideal weight at my height is 105 lbs. If you on facebook join me in my challenge and together we can both achieve our goal at https://www.facebook.com/groups/286907111467566/ or let me know your email I can send you an invite. Since I joined a challenge group a year ago it has helped me huge. I no longer feel depress because there are others struggling the same way. When I became 30 I was really down and had just had my heart broken. It was a sad time for me where I was eating anything even when I wasn't hungry. It was then I realized that I don't want to be fat. My coach helped me believe and started thinking I can do this and can loose weight can be better. You can add me on mfp under melenagirl81 I'm always logging on this website has helped me keep track in loosing weight great little thing.

Melinda
  • ackman2002
    ackman2002 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey. Welcome back. I'm sure we can stay focused and lose that Stone.

I'm afraid to admit that I don't know what a stone equates to in pounds, but no matter.

We'll shed it by the summer so we can look fantastic.