Where is the damn plane already?!

Options
I've been watching CNN all day and they are continuously showing images of satellite pictures. The pictures either have little specs on them or big blotches which mean nothing to the public. They've had countless experts giving their rhetoric or theories as to what happened. Yet still no frikking plane! I cant imagine the horror of not knowing where my loved ones are.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Oh god, I'd forgotten all about this >.<
    Sounds so much like "Lost"... That's the part that I guess I hate about it :indifferent:
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's a crazy situation. Hope they find the plane soon so the families can find some sort of closure.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    No kidding!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Um...pretty sure they're at the bottom of the Indian Ocean...

Or did you not hear the announcement a couple of days ago?
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I don't think they will ever find it. Even if those satellite images finally do actually lead them to debris, there is only about 10 days left for them to find the black boxes to attempt to help discover what happened. They've stated they black boxes only send signals for 30 days and that time is fast approaching. What I don't understand if planes are catching these images on satellite, can't the plane fly down lower to get a better look and actually pictures?
  • HuggyBeahr
    HuggyBeahr Posts: 259
    Options

We have TV's at my job, and we are only allowed to watch CNN. I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WATCHING THIS FOR 12 HOURS A DAY FOR 17 DAYS. The evidence is inconclusive. No smoking gun, no debris. The Malaysian transportation ministry had to release that statement to bring those people to terms with the circumstantial truth. No one can survive more than 6 days without water, let alone adrift at sea. --But for god sakes find the damn thing
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,565 Member
    Options
    I'm betting Mr. Rourke and Tattoo have the best insight.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    It's a tragedy to think of all the people lost. Such accidents expose the flaws in usage of technology as well. The fact that all signals can be turned off manually is very wrong. More technical security should be added to the plane's electronic system. So even if it gets lost, at least patrols can be able to track it.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    There has been some good news from the search:

146157_600.jpg
  • Jotis1983
    Jotis1983 Posts: 48
    Options
    The pictures are small ice chunks, and flocks of pelicans. That plane is in Pakistan.
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    It is really odd. I feel so bad for the relatives, I can't imagine how I would feel if a loved one was on that plane. Like the Chinese relatives said, they are taking too damn long in this whole search process.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

We have TV's at my job, and we are only allowed to watch CNN. I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN WATCHING THIS FOR 12 HOURS A DAY FOR 17 DAYS. The evidence is inconclusive. No smoking gun, no debris. The Malaysian transportation ministry had to release that statement to bring those people to terms with the circumstantial truth. No one can survive more than 6 days without water, let alone adrift at sea. --But for god sakes find the damn thing

Are you deployed? That was when I had to watch news on shift every day.

But seriously, the plane would have sunk if it had blown apart in pieces or hit the water at high speeds. It's at the bottom of the ocean. I think there's technology available where we could eventually figure out where it sunk, but beyond that, it's pretty hopeless.
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    My son said the plane traveled through a multi-dimentional rift in the sky and now exists in a parallel universe.

Seriously, I wish they would stop talking about the so called objects that they see until one is actually recovered. I have been obsessed with this and I can't imagine what the families are going through.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I think they landed somewhere tropical.

Maho_Beach_10.png
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options

Maho_Beach_10.png

Does the girl in the middle have bottoms on?
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    v6nFaxe.png
  • Jotis1983
    Jotis1983 Posts: 48
    Options

Maho_Beach_10.png

That is one of my vacation pics from the Dominican Republic. I was wearing a g-string thank you very much....
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options

Maho_Beach_10.png

That is one of my vacation pics from the Dominican Republic. I was wearing a g-string thank you very much....

Great *kitten*!
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    PmiDjte.jpg?1
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Maybe someone needs to ask Courtney Love-she claims she found it & knows.