• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    PPICSSSSSSSSS????
    She's such a tease.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've made the first swipe with my tongue and some cream dribbled down my lip.
  • mccindy72
    Options

Sounds made up to me.....
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Actually, I had already eaten the damn thing when I decided to tease you all. LOL!

HAPPY EASTER!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

Actually, I had already eaten the damn thing when I decided to tease you all. LOL!

HAPPY EASTER!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

HAPPY EASTER!

Well played madam..well played :laugh:
  • markja
    markja Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'd walk 30 minutes then eat the thing. But, Creme Eggs give me a headache from the sweetness.

My choice would be a Carmel Egg because they are better in every way.
  • mccindy72
    Options
    the eggs gonna put you over, what....200cals (wild guess)?

if youre feelin like you could use a delcious pick-me-up, or a creamy blast to the mouth, i vote you take it in.

You said creamy blast to the mouth *snickers* :tongue:

2 things. That was funny. Also, I lived in Pekin and was born in Peoria. Weird.

When did you live in Pekin? I grew up in Bartonville...married a Pekin guy and you and I are about the same age. :smile:

It was actually quite a long time ago. Only until I was like 6 years old. Then I moved to Wisconsin. My grandparents still live in Morton, IL.

You live in wisconsin? where?

Near Viroqua, near La Crosse, WI. Great! Now all the stalkers will know where to find me. Oh well!

LOL... I used to live SW of Eau Claire, before I moved to MN. Lived in WI most of my life. My kids still live there.
  • mccindy72
    Options

HAPPY EASTER!

:angry:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that I find those things to be disgusting as they are all over the office right now...I've never liked them, not even when I was a kid. Really though, I've never had much of an appetite for that kind of thing in general...

Now, if someone brought in a big wheel of cheese or something, then all bets are off...and it's costing me way more than a couple hundred calories...I'd be racking up a good 1000 calorie debt at least with some good, stinky cheese.

this made my mouth water.
    MMMMMMMM CHEESE!!!

We are soulmates. SOULMATES!!

american_cheese_platter.jpg
  • mccindy72
    Options
    the eggs gonna put you over, what....200cals (wild guess)?

if youre feelin like you could use a delcious pick-me-up, or a creamy blast to the mouth, i vote you take it in.

You said creamy blast to the mouth *snickers* :tongue:

2 things. That was funny. Also, I lived in Pekin and was born in Peoria. Weird.

When did you live in Pekin? I grew up in Bartonville...married a Pekin guy and you and I are about the same age. :smile:

It was actually quite a long time ago. Only until I was like 6 years old. Then I moved to Wisconsin. My grandparents still live in Morton, IL.

You live in wisconsin? where?

Near Viroqua, near La Crosse, WI. Great! Now all the stalkers will know where to find me. Oh well!

LOL... I used to live SW of Eau Claire, before I moved to MN. Lived in WI most of my life. My kids still live there.

I lived in St. Charles, MN for 3 years. My wife worked in Rochester. We then moved back to where she grew up.

due to insane stalkers recently harassing me on MFP, I won't say where in MN I currently live.... but I've been in Rochester more than once. Cool place.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I lived in St. Charles, MN for 3 years. My wife worked in Rochester. We then moved back to where she grew up.

We have friends that used to live in Sussex, WI outside of Milwaukee and we used to spend 1 weekend a month up there in the summer. I would love to visit MN...My in-laws are in OK and I love it out there.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    EAT IT...Its not like a reeses that is here all year.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    The Cadbury egg has been eaten. Nothing to see here, folks.

Unless you are from someplace I've never heard of... in which case... carry on...
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

We have friends that used to live in Sussex, WI outside of Milwaukee and we used to spend 1 weekend a month up there in the summer. I would love to visit MN...My in-laws are in OK and I love it out there.

I went to high school near there. I'm thinking I just gave a whole lotta ammunition to the stalkers though. Sorry.

Ahh I grew up in Rochester.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Can we now turn this into a thread about Wisconsin and Cheese since the disgusting egg has been eaten? :)

Wisconsin.-Come-smell-our-dairy-air-T-Shirts.jpg