Need to lose over 100lbs

Options
Looking for friends and motivators that need to lose over 100 lbs I will also motivate you as well. I am 5'5 and weight about 276 I recently lost 4 lbs. we all can do this!

Replies

• jenny181111
    jenny181111 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    We can :D We just need to put the effort in :) I'm 4ft 10.2! And currently weigh 248 lbs. I'm also from the wet land.
    I need to lose at least 120 lbs, which seems difficult, but it can be done, I like to look at the success page and the pictures are phenomenal :D Inspiration yippee

Feel free to add me :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I've lost 135 (keep bouncing back and forth 5 pounds). I still have more to go. Feel free (anyone can) to add me.
  • MrsBrown104
    MrsBrown104 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Im looking to loose about 100 pounds too. My problem is staying motivated. Ill do good for a week or two, then fall off the boat... ugh!
  • LEEBRE0005
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am looking to lose about 104 more and I've lost 16 since starting MFP in late January. My diary is open and I log in daily. Good luck on your journey.
  • jlebo0710
    jlebo0710 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm really trying to make this time - the last time. I need to lose a little over 100 lbs. But you got to take it a little bit at a time or it gets overwhelming. Feel free to add me (anyone). Always need support, but definitely need accountability. :)
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I also need to loose 70-100 pounds. I weigh 243 and I'm 5'5'. Feel free to add me!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 170 more pounds. Anyone is free to add me!
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I started at 298
    I'm now at 263 (as of March 1st and I don't weigh again until April 1st)

I don't have really a number in mind other than to get Onederland and then to beat my personal best of 189 and then I'll decide from there.

I log daily and my diary is open to friends. And I always welcome new friends!
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am striving to lose over 200lbs...and can always use and be a friend! Gl to all of us on this journey :)
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, I have about 100-110 pounds more to lose.
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I still have 140-150 lbs to lose.
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You can totally do this! It's not magic and it doesn't happen overnight, but if you keep going, you will eventually get there. Good Luck!

:smile:
  • stephanie1700
    stephanie1700 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to loose anyone feel free to add me!
  • Jelise24
    Jelise24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I've got about 100 to lose as well. Anyone is free to add me :)
  • dreawest
    dreawest Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I have more than a 100 lbs and would gladly add anyone. Been here once before, a long time ago, and am back and recommitted and on almost daily.
  • IndieCountryCutie
    IndieCountryCutie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i have way over 100 lbs to loose and i can't seem to stick with it. one day i'm super dedicated, the next i'm eating all wrong. I've been at this for almost a year now and the scale is heading in the wrong direction. I'm looking for support & motivation if anyone wants to add me.
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    5'3, looking to lose about 150-ish pounds
    Really, I'm just looking to get my BMI and weight down to a healthy, safe level and be able to feel good about myself.

This is my second time putting forth maximum effort to lose weight, so I understand how motivation fluctuates... for sure. I log daily, my journals is open, and I'm super friendly :) Feel free to add me!
  • tneff48
    tneff48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 122!
  • sgw97
    sgw97 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need some more weight loss buddies! anybody feel free to add me!
  • Geekygal85
    Geekygal85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! I have already lost about 37lbs, but I still have another 85 to go and the more support the better!!!