new here...looking for ppl to help motivate me....

Options
topp35
topp35 Posts: 50 Member
Im new here and desperately need ppl to help motivate me to get up and lose this 25lbs ive put on this yr bc I was sick and just laid in bed:( A few yrs ago I weighed 210lbs and got all the way down to 115lbs and kept it off for about 5 yrs but now im older and am finding this 25lbs almost impossible to get off! Im a sham of 2 wonderful daughters and an amazing husband but staying at home makes it hard to exercise and get in shape. I try walking our dogs but it gets boring and with the winter being so dang cold that was almost impossible! ! Im hoping that now that its starting to get warmer out I can get out more and get this stubborn weight off bc I have nothing that fits me:(

Replies

• PlayBall5
    PlayBall5 Posts: 125
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on here every day and sometimes hourly. Anyone can add me. The more friends the better. Good luck with your goals.
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    you came to the right place! Getting the right motivation and accountability is a big help. Friend request sent, and I WILL keep you accountable to your diet and exercise