Introduced here from the local Co-op.

Options
I have always been disappointed in my poor habits out of high school over the years. I had gained over 100 pounds since then and was up to 295. So, I got serious about it after a rather bad holiday eating season. I have lost 45 pounds since the start of the year with exercise and changing my eating habits. Part of my new self improvement has been visiting a co-op where they have a nutritionist speak for an hour once a week about different topics. So, it was through them that I was directed to this site and a few others (recipes). However, I have stalled out here for the past 2 weeks and haven't lost anything. So, I am making a few changes that were recommended to me, like now keeping a food diary to help myself some more. I know it will take some more extra effort here but I have been committed now for the past 3 months. I have set and made a few goals now and my next one is to lose 30 more pounds (weight before college) that I am hoping to reach by the end of the summer. So, that's me in a nutshell, thanks for reading... =)

Replies

• kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    As someone who volunteered at a food pantry where they taught classes for better eating habits, I am sooooooo happy to read this. You should be really proud of yourself, and you WILL reach your goal because you're taking it into your own hands :flowerforyou:
  • pickered
    pickered Posts: 36
    Options
    You seem to have your head screwed on tight cowboy and bet you will get where you want to be. good luck and welcome