Always hungry?

Options
2»

Replies

• leachjg
    leachjg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It really depends on SO much. How much do you have allotted for yourself for the day? What are you eating? Healthy foods will keep you fuller longer and junk food, i.e. fast food, something out of a package, box, or wrapper is generally unhealthy and will send on a roller coaster feeling full at first but within a couple of hours starving. I find I try to eat 2/3 of my calories by 3pm. For example I start my day with 1450 calories I try to eat around 900 or 1000 calories by or around 3pm so that I only have enough left for supper and maybe a light snack. I do try to go bed feeling slightly hungry. Also if have set your calories for two pounds per week weight loss your body may be adjusting to difference in calories you use to eat. I have some days where I am hungry, but I can usually find the reason why, #1 I haven't drank the amount of water I should, #2I've been eating unhealthy empty calories, #3 TOM. Other than that I am not hungry.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Are you trying to lose too quickly? Are you eating back your exercise calories? Are you eating the bulk of your calories when you need them most? I have around half of my calories across breakfast/lunch/snacks and the other half for my evening meal - I'd have given up after a couple of weeks if I'd had to go to bed hungry! Using exercise as a distraction and to burn extra to eat might help you stay true.

Weigh your food to make sure you're not guessing too high and doing yourself out of calories.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I am always hungry too. But, I eat 5-6 smaller meals daily which seems to workout for me.