Hello There!

Options
Hi,

After years of being the awkward guy at partys, the shy and insecure one because of my weight, i learnt how to control my hunger and drop from 20 stone, to 15, after falling off the weight wagon, and gaining, i searched my phone and found a nifty little app for my smart phone under searching for 'calore counter'. it was a strange free application, called 'Myfitnesspal'. It seemed to have everything i need, in order to 'battle the bulge' as it where.

I would like to thank the people on here already for their inspirational stories. Making realise that the extra bit i put on, and the rest of what i originally needed to lose, can be done and ultimatley it will.

I understand that actually having a goal/reason to lose it is key, So heres mine:

This is for me, no-one else. I hate the way i look at feel and the way it makes me feel inadequate and insecure, so its going, also due to family history with weight related illnesses, i can not afford to carry on. If only i could go to the dentist and get my sweet tooth removed, i feel that would be very beneficial.

So once again Hello! I am hoping that this can help me get motivation on those dark days when a doughnut is in reach, a brownie, a bag of crisps or whatever is easilly accessible, i cannot have them, so goodbye belly my old friend, i'd like to say it was a pleasure, it wasn't.

Grom.

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You've definitely come to the right place. It's amazing to see how much people have lost. It is motivating. If you want you can request me as a friend (click on my user name) and I'll try to keep you motivated. Goodbye belly!!! :)
  • tilley1976
    Options
    I'm brand new to mfp, though I heard about a year ago. I look forward to the future and reaching my goal of 70lbs lost!! We can all do what we BELIEVE we can do!
  • purplehorizon
    purplehorizon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I've been on MFP for awhile but am just now starting to use it regularly. I quite like it and it's very easy to hop on and log calories/workouts. :)