T25 AND INSANITY LOOK AT THOSE CALFS!!

Options
LOOK AT THOSE CALF'S.

Can anyone guess by the topic what Sean T's favorite body part is?? The legs, but mostly calf's.

Seriously. I have done Insanity 2 times and Now one T25 month 1. So far my calfs have grown in inches and are hard as a rock even relaxed!! LOL

I have lost a lot of inches everywhere else... but gained a lot of strength and inches in those lower legs!! lol

Anyone else had this happen to them? Just wondering. I thought it would be a fun topicl lol

Replies

• epooler12
    epooler12 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Omg yes. Everything we do, we do it on our toes! Lol I love it but it can be really hard on my ankles. I have to do the modified for some of the moves otherwise I'm in pain for weeks
  • robynbraik
    Options
    LOL, yes. Previously tried Insantity, but my bad knee just couldn't do it anymore after 10 days, so now in week 3 of T25 and have lost inches in my waist but gained in my calfs to the point of being uncomfortably tight in my jeans although the waist and thighs are now too big for me.
  • lightmouse
    lightmouse Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    hahaha it's funny you should post this because yesterday I went out with my boyfriend and I was wearing a dress and heels (I don't normally wear them) and the first thing he said was "oh my god look at your calves!" I finished Insanity in December, went straight to T25 and I'm now 2 weeks into Gamma round....so I guess it does do something :laugh:
  • PixieQueen25
    PixieQueen25 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OH WOW! I am amazed at the replies thus far. I am so glad that I am not the only one. I have been taking my measurments for over a year. I have never measured my calves before. This past saturday I measured them. So I will update this every week to let you all know what my mearsurements on my calve's were. LOL. You all should do the same. This might be interesting. Seriously.