30 day shred

angela0831
angela0831 Posts: 26 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Have you tried it? What is your opinion?

Replies

• ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    LOVE IT :-)
  • I have done it for the last 2 days. I am SO sore! Doesn`t seem like much if you just watch the video. However...I was sweating bad and can hardly walk just after 2 days. I do not have weights and do need to get some. You will enjoy!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    I LOVE it! It took me awhile to get to where I was able to complete a level (I was really out of shape) but you can feel the burn and see the difference. It helped me break my small weight loss plateau--after gaining and losing the same 2-3 pounds for the last few weeks, my scale is in uncharted territory today--a loss of those pesky fluctuation pounds plus 1.5 of their friends. :smile:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    I love it for many reasons. First, it's only 25 minutes or so, warm up and cool down included. Jillian is a no-nonsense type of girl and motivates you along the way. You can go at your own pace, either beginner moves or the more advanced. As you get better you increase the difficulty. Annnd it works! I followed it through back in January and I definitely saw results. However, I just sort of stopped doing anything after I finished and gained weight back.

I continue to do it now on days I don't have a lot of time. I would definitely get it because it's a reasonable price as well!
This discussion has been closed.