New Bee!

Options
Hello! A friend told me about the MFP site and I am already hooked. I can see it can be overwhelming. I am only on Day 3 of my journey. I have been most successful in the past with WW but as my kids get older and busier, it gets harder and harder. Most people think I am of average size but I feel awful about myself so I am hoping with all YOUR support, I can be successful in loosing 30 pounds and feeling better about myself!!
Richmond, VA

Replies

• amscobra
    Options
    You've come to the right place for support. There are terrific people on here with great advice and encouraging stories. Not to mention great recipes that everyone posts. I have 3 kids of my own and I know how it is with schedules and the feeling of putting everyone before yourself. I love this site and I hope your able to benefit from it like I have. Add me as a friend!
  • amoore1227
    amoore1227 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've been using MFP daily to track all of my meals and exercise for a little over a month. It has REALLY helped me stay on track. I have 20 lbs I want to lose and I have already lost 7. I'm a new mom and trying to lose the last of the pregnancy weight and then some. Good luck, add me as a friend if you want to keep in touch!
  • Kippster
    Kippster Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome, i'm a week in myself and love it. People here are so encouraging, it is great!! I am sure you will do well, you learn so many things here and get great support, feel free to add me as your friend and we can support each other.:happy:
  • clothes_of_sand
    Options
    It's great that you decided to make the change that reflects what you want. Most people call me average size too, but that's not what I want (I would LOVE to have some sleek muscles). MFP is a great site and there are a lot of awesome, helpful people on here, as well as a lot of awesome, helpful information. Definitely try to make a lot of friends on here, because I've found that the more people you have to sort of "be accountable" to and to get support from, the easier it is to stay on track.
  • mccarthyand
    Options
    Welcome!

it matters not what others think only that you feel healthy and fit. Please feel free to add me as a friend and remember it takes 21 days to create a habit:bigsmile: