Not losing weight and gaining cm's

Options
I've been calorie counting and exercising for about two months now. Up until two weeks ago I had been steadily losing weight and cm's. But 2 weeks ago I didn't lose any weight and I gained cm's, and the same thing happened this week.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, anyone have any advice? Please help!!!

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    You may not be doing anything wrong. It's only been two weeks. It could be water. Are you tracking your activities and measurements? Do you know your calorie deficiency needed to lose healthy and steadily? Are you eating too much or too little?

http://iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    If you've been losing, your smaller body may just need fewer calories now than your bigger one did, and it may be time to cut your calories a bit further.

Alternately, if you're not being very accurate and weighing and measuring all your food very carefully, you may be overestimating your calories, and as you lost weight and you needed fewer calories, you may have eliminated a deficit all together. How precise are you with your counting?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I'd probably not listen to the bot above.

Are you sure measurements are accurate? In 2 weeks, unless you went on an absolute bender I'd say it's just inaccuracies. It's very difficult to measure the exact same spot each time.