Who else had a CRAPPY day? Why?

Options
ebayaddict0127
ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
1. I found out my grandmother had another stroke
2. I found out my boss wasn't "sure" about my personality fitting in when I interviewed... was it necessary to tell me this over a year after I got hired?
3. One of my new coworkers clearly hates my guts.... rolls her eyes when I talk... and so on.
4. My last cell phone bill is double.. don't ask.

I'm thankful for the things I have, but today just STUNK! Vent people... do it. I'm listening.

Replies

• audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your crappy day. I had a lady yell at me in the elevator because she was trying to go down and the elevater was going up...which I was going up to. She refused to let me hit the floor I needed to go to because she though I had control of the elevator and she wanted it to go down. I was trapped for a few minutes with a crazy woman, but it turned out oK.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My day was ballin'
  • suzyfrancoise
    suzyfrancoise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    my day started with me telling my 3 year common law partner that if he does not stop doing drugs I will have to make a choice to stay or leave, then I did not get the promotion at work, I applied twice for the job... then I broke a finger nail... really what more could go wrong...
  • ebayaddict0127
    ebayaddict0127 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    my day started with me telling my 3 year common law partner that if he does not stop doing drugs I will have to make a choice to stay or leave, then I did not get the promotion at work, I applied twice for the job... then I broke a finger nail... really what more could go wrong...

When it rains it pours...
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry that you had a crappy a day. That's a lot on your plate at one time!

I had an AMAZING day! On this season of The Biggest Loser I was completely and total inspired by Marie Pearl. Her story hit home with me since my husband and I are having the same struggles. Today she personally messaged me and told me how awesome I was doing and congratulate me and give me words of advice. I'm such a nerd but I was so excited!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I had a crappy day, which turned awesome in the end. Does that count? :smile: :drinker:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am dealing with my husband's illness and it was cold, grey and rainy. I also have a needy friend who thinks she is not getting enough attention and is badgering me to "take some time for myself"--by hanging out with her, no less. I am tired, I am down today, and I really don't need that drama. I love my husband with all of my heart and he comes first. I have told her that and she just doesn't get it. I feel drained.

I guess, looking at the big picture of life, today wasn't so bad. Hubby is still around and so am I. Tomorrow will be better.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I had 2 of my children get sick today and am feeling pretty crappy myself. BUT, my day could have been worse. I hope you all have a better day tomorrow! :)
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Had a crappy beginning of the month and I'm TERRIFIED to look at the scale hahaha.
    But no, today was pretty nice, even though it started off sluggish.
    Got some stuff off my chest that's been bothering me for a week.. PHEW!!!! -sigh-
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    My bad day can't compare to some of these, but my daughter made me take her shopping... I need a hug!
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I was accused of trying to make someone fat by offering poptarts :sad:
  • bigbarnold
    Options
    AND BISCUITS!:grumble:
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    AND BISCUITS!:grumble:

...with gravy, fava beans and a nice chianti. :wink:
  • bigbarnold
    Options
    Ummm... I just gained a pound!
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm had a pretty crappy day because of financial issues. It's kind of a constant issue but somedays it sucks more than others. I've also been having the basic quarter-life/existential crisis lately. I started grad school this year & feel like I suck at it. So I've spent too much time lately wondering if this thing I thought was my 'big dream' is actually completely wrong for me. I just don't knowww. I guess I've 'had a crappy day' like everyday for 2 months now. Haha
  • suzyfrancoise
    suzyfrancoise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thank you for the laugh...